Start with one of our three or four week beginners courses . The classes are run once a week and you can choose both the day you wish to attend and the venue which is most convenient for you. (any loose clothing to start)
The total cost for the whole three or four-week courses are only:
- 3 week trial £19.50 for juniors
- 3 week trial £21 for adults
- 4 week trial £25 for juniors
- 4 week trial £27 for adults
The membership during this time is free, but you may wish to apply for Life Membership after you have completed the introductory course.
TO TRY ONE OF OUR BEGINNERS COURSES – FILL IN THE ONLINE FORM
PRESS THIS LINK TO APPLY http://sjkkarate.co.uk/apply-now/
OR SEND US AN E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or alternately phone 07800501474 or 07939043211
Among the benefits of becoming an BPK/SJK member after the beginners course are:
- pay per lesson
- train at any of our venues
- grading for coloured belts up to and including black belt for juniors and adults by Christine Sensei 5th DAN.
- participating in club championships (not compulsory)
Our classes contain karate moves as well as self defense techniques. We have gathered some general background information about karate that you may wish to read in general info, but for comprehensive reading, audio and visual materials, we strongly recommend you to go to our multimedia section which is meant to offer you support and feed your interest in martial arts.